Beehive Woodland Lakes
Beehive Woodland Lakes in Rosliston, Derbyshire features three separate lakes. All of the waters should priovide an excellent days fishing.
The Horseshoe - includes carp up to 26lbs, tench up to 6lbs, bream up to 4lbs and roach up to 2lbs.
Botany Bay - this is a comfortable place to fish and there are platforms suitable for disabled fishermen.
Jubilee - a special silver fish lake - if you fancy a change from catching carp and F1s, then this could be a good days action.
- Free car parking
- Toilet facilities
Main Species at Beehive Woodland Lakes
Rules and Bans
- Catch and release only - No keep nets
- True Barbless hooks only: No's 22 - 8
- No braided line
- Sliding feeders only - No fixed Method feeders
- Use Landing nets
- Handle all fish with care - Wet hands only, no cloths
- For larger fish use unhooking Mats
- No Radios or Music - Let everyone enjoy the peace and quiet
- No bait in tins at the lakes
- Litter and line on or near your peg must be removed when you leave
- No night fishing
- No removal or introduction of fish
- Fish from the platforms only
- No Nuts, Boilies, Pellets, Pastes, Bloodworms or Joker
- No Dog or Cat meat
- No seeds or tares - Hemp and Sweetcorn only
- There is a 1kg dry weight maximun limit on ground bait
- No floating bait in matches, or if it is being taken by wildlife
- Please take left over bait home with you. Do not throw into the lakes or onto the banks
Find out more information
Telephone: 01283 763 981
For Sat Nav’s users please use postcode DE12 8JD, please avoid the narrow bridge at Walton on Trent Sat Nav’s will try to direct you this way.
Sat Nav Postcode: DE12 8JD