Springwood Fisheries in Melbourne, Derbyshire offers great sport for anglers of all abilities. The two natural spring fed lakes provide a great setting which will ensure tight lines year round.
Top Lake - 24 pegs, ranges from 3ft to 5ft and features 2 islands.
Bottom Lake - 30 pegs, ranges from 3ft to 5ft and also features 2 islands.
The on site facilities include:
- The clubhouse cafe
- Male & female toilets
- Shower room
- Secure car park
Main Species at Springwood Fisheries
Generally, all methods work well. The fish will respond all year round, so just change your approach accordingly.
Rules and Bans
- You must hold a valid rod licence – and ensure that it is available for inspection at all times.
- No keep nets (unless in organised matches).
- Strictly no night fishing.
- Barbless hooks only – the management reserve the right to inspect hooks at any time.
- Bait bans: no meat based pet food, no bloodworm or joker, no boilies or tiger nuts, no trout pellets, no floating bait or floating bread
- All fish to be returned back to the lakes. No fish to be taken off site, or eaten.
- No unwanted bait to be thrown into the lakes. Please take all unused baits home.
- No floating poles or bite alarms.
- No fish to be handled with dry cloths.
- No litter or fishing line to be left on pegs.
- Please take your litter home with you.
- No wading or swimming.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead.
All children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Tickets and Prices
Monday – Friday = Adults £6.00 Conseccions (children under 14 and adults over 65) £4.00
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays = Adults £7.00 Conseccions (children under 14 and adults over 65) £5.00
Springwood is open 7 days a week: 7:00am - dusk
Find out more information
Telephone: 01332 864331
Address: Ashby Road, Melbourne, Derbyshire. DE73 8BJ
Sat Nav Postcode: DE73 8BJ