Wold View Fisheries
Wold View Fisheries is a smashing venue which is located in Claxby, Lincolnshire. The venue features 6 lakes in total:
Gold Lake - a large lake with just 41 pegs. Make the most of the extra room!
Silver Lake - a well stocked lake which features 3 islands
Bronze Lake - a smaller lake with carp that go to 20lb!
Ultimate Lake - another well stocked pond which responds well to most tactics
Island Pond - a lake which features a central island. A great spot for juniors to hook into some fish
Canal Lake - a canal style lake with a difference - no boats or bikes, a great days sport!
Onsite facilites include a cafe, tackle shop, toilets, ample car parking and space for touring caravans.
Main Species at Wold View Fisheries
Rules and Bans
- All nets to be dipped before commencing to fish
- No carp in keepnets
- Barbless Hooks only
- Minimum of 12 inch hook length
- No braided hooklengths
- Any feed pellets are allowed with exception of Halibut pellets
- Any hook pellets are allowed
- 2kg of groundbait per day allowance
- No cat meat or dog meat
- All fish to be returned after fishing
- All litter to be removed from the grounds of the fishery
- Anyone found breaking any of these rules will be asked to leave the fishery immediately and will be banned from this fishery
Tickets and Prices
Senior Day Ticket: £7
Pensioners Day Ticket: £5
Ladies Day Ticket: £5
Juniors Day Ticket: £5
Over Night Tourer Vans: £10
Find out more information
Telephone: 01673 828827
Address: Pelham Road, Claxby, Lincolnshire. LN8 3YR
The fishery is very easy to find, it is situated just off the A46 Near Claxby.
Sat Nav Postcode: LN8 3YR