Decoy Lakes is a great fishery for anglers of all abilities - match fishermen and people on a chilled pleasure session. The venue offers over 250 pegs which are spread over a total of 11 lakes.
On site facilities include toilets and shower facilities. There is also a tackle shop with a great selection of fresh bait.
Main Species at Decoy Lakes
Rules and Bans
- No Barbed Hooks
- Maximum Size 12 Hook
- Keep Nets and Landing Nets supplied by Fishery
- Maximum 50lb of fish in each Keep Net
- Only one rod/pole to be used at one time
- All day tickets are to have landing net only
- Maximum 16 Meter Pole
- All fish to be Netted
- No Silk Braid or Dracon
- No Puller Kits
- The only method feeders to be used are flat bed type
- Please take your litter home or use bins provided
- Strictly no pets allowed
- No surface baits whatsoever
- Ground bait to be used in Feeders only
- No Boilies, Nuts, Bloodworm or Joker
- Sticky Mag Surface Baits
- No Bread
- Maximum of four standard size tins of corn
- Maximum of three large tins of hemp
Find out more information
Telephone: 01733 202230
Address: 351 Drybread Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. PE7 2AD
Decoy Lakes is located just in the edge of the Whittlesey.
If you travel along the A605, between Whittlesey and Eastrea there are lots of signposts which you can follow. When you arrive at Eastrea it is just past the row of houses which are visible.
Sat Nav Postcode: PE7 2AD