Wyreside Lakes Fishery
Bay Horse, Nr. Lancaster
Wyreside Lakes Fishery in Bay Horse is set in 120 acres of peaceful farmland. Located at the foot of the Bowland Fells in Lancashire, you will certainly spend a day here in a relaxing and tranquil area - hopefully catching a few fish in the process too!
In total there are 6 different waters:
- Wyre Lake - an 18 acres water which offers great sport for carp and pike anglers
- Sunnyside Lake 2 - at 14 acres this is a fairly large piece of water which contains over 250 quality carp
- River Lake - smaller 1.5 acre lake which is stocked with a good number of carp
- Bantons Lakes - an 11 acres lake with a large head of carp. With just 19 pegs, there will be plenty of water to go at
- Fox’s Lakes - a 4 acre water stocked with tench, chubb, perch, rudd, bream and carp
- Children’s Lake - a smaller lake stocked with a range of coarse fish which offers great sport for beginners
The on-site facilities include:
- Bar and Restaurant - the Fisherman’s Rest offer a great selection of home cooked food including a great full English.
- Caravan & Camping - take the family along and stay for a few days!
Main Species at Wyreside Lakes Fishery
Find out more information
Address: Sunnyside Farmhouse, Bay Horse, Nr. Lancaster. LA2 9DG
Sat Nav Postcode: LA2 9DG