Friezeland Pools is a great set of fishing lakes located in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. The fishery features three very popular and well established pieces of water.
Friezeland pool – the carp in here go to over 25lbs so if you are bagging on small fish you will get a surprise of you hook into one of those!
Lower Friezeland – the match lake on the venue which is stocked with a variety of species. Carp tend to make up a large proportion of match weights.
Upper Friezeland pool – this is the newest pond on the venue which was stocked with carp that are all over 20lbs. If you want to catch some big lumps this is the place for you.
The venue has toilet facilities on site. Food and drinks are also available if you request them from the bailiff when you pay for you ticket.
Main Species at Friezeland Pools
Rules and Restrictions
- All rod holders have to hold a fishing licence
- Maximum 2 rods per angler
- Each angler is required to have own landing net unhooking mat
- No bait boats allowed
- Please be courteous to our bailiff
- Barbless hooks only! No micro barbs or snapped off barbs
- Maximum hook size 6
- Maximum line 15lb, recommended minimum of 6lb, with braid to be used only on the hook length
- No tiger nuts, boillies or hemp
- Floating baits are only permitted with constant vigilance to wildlife
- Please do not leave your rods unattended
- Fish should be reintroduced into the lake within 5 minutes of landing
- No sacks or keep nets allowed
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
Upper-Friezeland Pool Tickets
All Tickets (Mid-Week): £6.00
All Tickets (Weekend): £8.00
£10.00 per night – Friday and Saturday only
Find out more information
Address: Wellsbrough Road, Market Bosworth, Warwickshire, CV13 6PD.
Sat Nav Postcode: CV13 6PD