Packington Hall Fisheries are slightly different to your average new style commercial venue. The fishery is located on the picturesque Packington Estate. The coarse fishery offers a choice of seven pools, four stock ponds and even some running water action on a stretch of the River Blythe.
The venue offers great access for disabled anglers and is a great venue for juniors to get hooked on the sport. There is a resident professional angler at the lakes who offers a range of angling tuition, specific junior classes are available in the summer.
The Estate also offers Trout fishing – there are an additional 4 game lakes if that tickles your fancy.
Main Species at Packington Hall Fishery
Rules and Restrictions
- All fishermen must possess a current ticket. Anglers may take non-fishing guests for a fee of £1.00. Potential new visitors who wish to look around will be charged £1.00. They will be issued with a ticket and the £1.00 is redeemable against their first fishing visit.
- No radios or dogs allowed.
- All fishermen must possess a current EA licence.
- No keepnets allowed, except on matches and these will be supplied by the fishery.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Please use litter bins provided. Any angler found to have left litter will not be allowed back on to the fishery.
- All fish must be returned to the water, fish must not be removed from pool to pool and under no circumstances be taken away from the fishery.
- Contravention of this rule will result in prosecution.
- No fires or swimming.
- No braided line of any form to be used.
- Maximum size 10 hook.
- Landing nets must be dipped.
- No tiger or peanuts allowed.
- No liquidised meat allowed – i.e. luncheon meat.
- Cat food can be used on the hook – cannot be loose fed.
- Maximum of 3 pints/1kg of pellets in 5 hours.
- Bloodworm or Joker, only allowing in designated matches.
- Floating baits can only be used on the hook – not loose fed.
- Halibut, trout or any high oil pellets are not allowed.
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
Adult Day Ticket: £7.50
Concessions Day Ticket: £7.50
Find out more information
Telephone: 01676 522020
Address: Packington Hall, Meriden, Warwickshire, CV7 7HF.
Sat Nav Postcode: CV7 7HF