Retford is now well and truly on the UK fishing map with the opening of Hayton Lakes Fishery. Move over Hallcroft, there is a new gun in town!
The venue is set in the rolling Nottinghamshire countryside, offering you a chance to catch some fish and enjoy the peaceful surroundings at the same time. There are 7 lakes in total and all of them are open for pleasure angling. They are stocked with a range of coarse fish.
Main Species at Hayton Lakes Fishery
Rules and Restrictions
- In-line feeder method only
- No dog or cat meat allowed
- Ground bait in pole or cup feeder only
- Floating baits on hook only
- Barbless hooks only
- All nets must be dipped
- All fish to be returned alive to the water
- No dogs
- All anglers must keep to the banks of the fisheries
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
A days session at Hayton Lakes will cost you:
Open Matches £7.00
Find out more information
Address: Smeath Lane, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 9JL.
Sat Nav Postcode: DN22 9JL