Manor Farm fishery is a very large fishery in the heart of the Bedfordshire countryside. The complex is a fishy heaven for coarse and fly anglers. The 86 acre site offers a choice of 6 fish filled lakes to tickle your fancy.
Coarse and fly fishing options
Main Species at Manor Farm Fishery
Rules and Restrictions
- Barbless hooks only
- Maximum 2 rods
- Unhooking mat required (on Winters Lake you need a carp cradle mandatory)
- Keepnets are only allowed for organised matches
- All fish caught must be returned to the lake they were caught from
- No unauthorised vehicles around the lakes
- Cars must only be parked in car parks
- Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Under 18’s can night fish when accompanied by an adult
- Under 8’s must be accompanied by a non-fishing adult or fish from the same swim as the accompanying adult
- EA Rod Licence required
- No wading or swimming in the lakes under any circumstances
- No dogs, even on leads
- No litter
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
Day tickets at Manor Farm are charged at the following rates:
Carp Lake: £11.00
Becks Lake: £11.00
Winters Lake: £12.50
Blunham Lake: £9.00
Match Canal: £9.00
Damsel (Coarse/Carp): £11.00
There is a special concessions rate, which is the day ticket price minus £2.
It is possible to buy tickets on some of the carp lakes. Contact the venue for more details.
Find out more information
Address: Lower Caldecote, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9BB.
Sat Nav Postcode: SG18 9BB