Narborough Fisheries can be found in Narborough, situated in a picturesque private 26 acre site in West Norfolk. The fishery offers both coarse and trout fishing options. At the fishery you there is also camping and caravan space, so you could stay here for a few days.
The fishery contains 5 lakes in total:
Millers – a specimen carp lake with plenty of carp that run into the low 30s. There are 9 pegs in total, so there should be plenty of room. Night fishing is available with a range of 24h tickets – including an option to book the full lake.
Foresters – a coarse lake which is stocked with a wide range of different species. You should have an enjoyaboe session on here.
Ashford – a coarse lake with 24 pegs. This is a good lake for matches, with plenty of F1s and a number of carp that run into double figures.
Willow – the main trout lake on the complex. There are tickets avaialble which allow you to take fish home and cook up a storm.
Meadow – a catch and release trout lake. There are some biggys in here, but they must all go back in the water.
The facilities at the fishery include toilets, showers and a tackle shop that sells a selection of snacks and drinks.
Main Species at Narborough Fisheries
Rules and Restrictions
- Fishing from designated pegs only, do not damage trees or vegetation
- Anglers must have a large landing net and unhooking mat
- No fixed rigs
- There are no bait rules, but all particle baits, such as seeds, nuts, peas and beans must be well soaked, well cooked and used in moderation
- No keepnets, unless allowed in matches
- Barbless hooks only
- Under 16s should be accompanied by an adult
Find out more information
Telephone: 01760 338005
Address: Main Road, Narborough, Norfolk, PE32 1TE.
Sat Nav Postcode: PE32 1TE