The Shadwells Pool fishing lake is located in Barnes, South West London. It is a very well established estate lake which means the fishing pegs have a good selection of cover in the form of trees and woodland. The lake is around around 1.5 acres and offers a choice of 55 pegs. There are several pegs suitable for disabled anglers.
The lake is stocked with a wide range of coarse species. The carp in the lake run into the mid 20s.
Main Species at Shadwells Pool
Rules and Restrictions
- On all waters only two rods may be used
- Fishing must be from the pegged swims
- Night fishing is not permitted
- No more than 1.5 Kilos of ground bait or equivalent i.e liquidized bread may be used
- No more than 0.5 Kilo of boilies may be used
- Only barbless hooks permitted
- No bloodworm or joker
- All anglers must have a landing net
- Fishing on society waters may only commence at dawn and must cease at dusk unless otherwise stated
- All nets are to be placed in the dip tanks provided and well soaked before fishing
- All anglers must be in possession of an unhooking mat
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
Fishing at Shadwells Pool is not possible on a day ticket. The water is owned and controlled by Barnes and Mortlake Angling and Preservation Society. Membership is priced at the following:
Juniors 12-18: £40
Juniors 8-12: £10
Find out more information
Address: Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes, London, SW13 9WT.
Sat Nav Postcode: SW13 9WT