Aldin Grange Lakes are located in some of Durham’s most relaxing countryside. The venue offers 5 lakes, although 2 of these are for fly fishing only.
- Swallow Lake – a 2 acre fly fishing lake which contains a proper fish feature island
- Blackbird Lake – a mixed course fishing lake with carp that range from 15oz to 20lb!
- Woodpecker Lake – an oval shape course lake with a range of different coarse fish
- Skylark Lake – a fly lake featuring Rainbow, Brown and Blue Trout
- Kingfisher Lake – a match lake with a long central island
Aldin Grange also provide the following facilities:
- Ample car parking
- Fishing lodge
- Hot/cold food and drink
- On-site bait
- A well stocked tackle shop
- Farm shop