Alders Farm Fishery can be found just outside Great Brickhill, close to Milton Keynes. The venue is as versatile as a Swiss army knife, there is something for everyone – match, pleasure and specimen anglers. The lakes on the venue are fed by a natural stream, the surrounding countryside should ensure a truly relaxing day in the countryside – this may alter depending on how your luck goes fishing wise!
The Swiss army knife of fishing venues!
Main Species at Alders Farm Fishery
Rules and Restrictions
- No hemp
- No groundbait by hand – feeder or cup only
- Only alders pellets
- Boilies – only freezer baits allowed to be fed.
- No nuts
- Bread can only be used between November 1st until March 1st and only be used as a hook bait (no floating baits to used)
- Barbless hooks only
- All nets must be dipped before fishing
- Fishing from platforms only
- No rolling fish down keep nets
- No bolt rigs
- In-line feeders only
- No elasticated feeders
- Minimum of two keep nets per fisherman – maximum 100 lbs per net
- Maximum size 12 hooks
- No floating poles
- No braided hook lengths
- No carp sacks
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult whilst on or about the fishery
- All rubbish to be placed in bins provided – no litter in swims
- All fishermen must have their own landing nets
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
A session fishing at Alders Farm is charged at the following rates:
Day tickets: £9
Specimen anglers: £16 – dawn to dusk
Find out more information
Address: Great Brickhill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 9AH.
Sat Nav Postcode: MK17 9AH