Passies Ponds in West Sussex were created by Trevor “Passie” – he clearly has a great love for angling and this shows, it is a cracking venue that will offer great sport through the year.
The venue offers a choice of three lakes:
Day Ticket Lake – a five acre lake which contains 50 pegs, this should give you a good amount of water to go at. This lake has uniform depths of around 4ft, and has been specially designed to make the fishing as consistent as possible for all pegs.
Match Lake – again, good care was taken here when planning the layout. The six acre lake offers 68 pegs which have plenty of room between them. This is a snake style lake, with 14m being the average distance to the far bank. The lake is stocked with a good range of mixed species, the carp in here run into the low teens.
Pamela’s Lake – this recent addition offers an additional 21 pegs. The main inhabitants here are carp that go to 12lbs
Main Species at Passies Ponds
Rules and Restrictions
- Keepnets are allowed for small silver fish only – no fish over 1lb and no carp to be placed in a keepnet
- No boilies, nuts or dried dog or cat food
- 2kg limit Ground Bait limit
- 1 pint of hempseed limit
- Barbless hooks only – micro barbed hooks for 18 & smaller are allowed
- No ledger weights of over 1oz
- Fishing near to the pylon is dangerous, so please read instructions at the venue – there is a pole ban on some areas
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
Day tickets at Passies Ponds are priced at £10. Concessions are charged a reduced rate of £6.
Find out more information
Contact: Trevor “Passie”
Address: Church Farm, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 0RS.
Sat Nav Postcode: BN15 0RS