Located in Fazeley, Tamworth, a trip to Bonehill Mill Fishery should be a day to remember for a while. There is a choice of 3 waters that all offer fantastic sport.
The venue is used for numerous matches through the year, so it might be worth checking in advance before you head over to see where you are able to fish. Through the year there are different festivals and league matches. If you fancy a challenge then you should consider signing up, match weights at the venue are decent through the year.
Main Species at Bonehill Mill Fishery
Rules and Restrictions
- Fishery feed pellets must be used. These are purchased from the cabin
- No meat
- Groundbait can be used with a pole cup or feeder
- No floating bait or any surface fishing
- No candles
- Barbless hooks must be used
- No braid
- Only one rod can be used at a time
- No nightfishing
- No dogs
- There must be a minimum of 10″ between your float and hook
- No handling fish in towels
- No litter
- Keepnets are only to be used in matches
- In matches, silvers and carp should be split
Find out more information
Telephone: 07861 391916
Address: Lichfield Street, Fazeley, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3QS.
The fishery is signposted from the main road. If you follow the track through passed some buildings you should eventually meet the fishery gates.
Be carefull on your way down to fishery if you are coming from the M42. There are a lot of speed cameras!
Sat Nav Postcode: B78 3QS