Hayfield Lakes is a very popular and well know commercial fisheries which is located near Doncaster. The fishery is often used in lots of features in the weekly and monthly angiling press – this is always a good sign. For many years the Fish-O-Mania final was held here. You certainly won’t be dissapointed if you turn up to spend a day here.
The fishery features two lakes:
Adam’s Lake – This 82 peg piece of water is stocked with a wide range of species. The lake produces big weights of carp and is a favourite winter venue for many who like to fish bloodworm and joker for the silverfish.
Dannie’s Island Lake – This is primarily stocked with common, mirror and ghost carp. This will be some of the best summer sport on offer in the country – make sure that your arms and tackle are ready for the challenge!
Main Species at Hayfield Lakes
Rules and Restrictions
- Fishery’s own feed pellets- on sale in the bait cabin
- Barbless hooks only (no nipped or micro barbed)
- Largest allowed hook is size 10 (no long shank or wide gape)
- Inline method feeders only
- No Braid – including hook lengths
- No fixed rigs
- Keepnets only allowed in matches – 80lb net limit
- Landing nets must be used
- No surface or artificial baits, trout pellet, cat & dog meat
- Boilies allowed as hookbaits only
- No spodding
- No Night fishing, fires or dogs
- No opened cans or glass on the bank
- No litter Please take all litter home
Day Tickets, Membership and Prices
Day tickets are priced at the following rates:
If you’d like to use an extra rod, the charge is £2
Find out more information
Address: Hayfield Lane, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN9 3NP.
Sat Nav Postcode: DN9 3NP