Cobbleacre Lakes is situated in Hevingham, Norfolk. The fishery offers a choice of 6 lakes in total, with a range of several pleasure pools and larger specimen waters. There is a range of accommodation on site, a campsite which also features some self catering caravans which are available to rent out.
Main Species at Cobbleacre Lakes
Rules and Bans
- Every person must pay prior to commencing fishing.
- Unhooking mats to be used at all times.
- The use of keep nets are allowed, unless otherwise stated. Carp may be sacked up for a short time whilst preparing for weighing and photos.
- No fires allowed, gas stoves are permitted.
- The use of bait boats may be used safely on all lakes.
- All fish must be returned to their own waters, no fish are to be moved.
- Please keep the lakes tidy. Any litter to be taken away with you or placed in the bins provided next to the shop on the way out.
- No live or dead baits to be used. No feed designed baits (i.e. pig pellets) no nuts or peanuts.
- All particle baits must be pre-packed from reputable suppliers. (not home cooked)
- Minimum 42 inch landing nets and minimum of 12lb line to be used on Mario’s lakes.
- 3 Rod max on Mario’s, 2 rod limit on all other lakes.
- Barbless hooks on Adam’s, Alex’s, Amy’s and Gianna’s.
Tickets and Prices
Day Ticket: £8.00
Day Ticket Concession: £5.00
24hr Ticket: £15.00
Tickets from dawn till dusk with the exception of the 24 hour ticket which runs from the time you purchased the ticket.
Day Ticket: £10.00
24hr Ticket: £20.00
Tickets for the specimen lake run for 12 hours starting at 7am. There are limited numbers allowed on this lake. If you would like to fish this lake we do advise you to book in advance by calling 01603 754305. This will ensure you a place but does not guarantee you a specific swim on your visit.
Find out more information
Contact: Bob Anderson
Address: Brick Kiln Road, Hevingham, Norfolk. NR10 5NL
Sat Nav Postcode: NR10 5NL