Lindholme Lakes are spread over 90 acres of farm land and offer around 60 acres of water in total - with 8 lakes and 2 stock ponds.
The facilities include:
- 150 seat cafe
- Licensed bar
- Mens, womens and disabled toilets
- Touring caravan pitches
- Onsite tackle shop
Beeches lake - a pleasure and match lake with 40 pegs which boasts an impressive match record of 298lb!
Trout lake - an 8 acre fly only lake stocked with Trout from 2lb -15lb
Bonsai lake - the venues flagship lake. All anglers have an island to fish and is stocked with over 15 tons of fish!
Laurels lake - a 70 peg match and pleasure lake. Highly stocked, it offers great sport all year round
Loco lake - with 50 pegs, it is stocked with slightly larger fish - expect to catch some big lumps!
Oasis lake - a 70 peg venue which is 14 meters wide and contains lots of fishy features on each peg
Strip pond - a smaller 1 acre lake with 24 pegs - great for small, competitive match action
Willows lake - similar to the Laurels lake, the 60 pegs offer some fantastic sport
Main Species at Lindholme Lakes
Orfe / Ide
Rules and Bans
Our rules for club matches.
- 2 keepnets required for all matches and must be dipped before use
- Groundbait with polecup or feeder only
- Method feeders must not be fixed rigs and not elasticated
- Lindholme feed pellets only
- Barbless hooks only max size 10
- Floating baits are to club rules - not allowed in open matches
- No cat meat or dog meat
- No dogs
- No litter or cigarette ends to be left on the bank
- Fishermen must sit at a peg (not anywhere on bank)
- All anglers must be off site before 9pm in summer (dark in winter)
Tickets and Prices
£6 per day with concessions at only £5
Find out more information
Telephone: 01427 872905
Address: Don Farm, Epworth, Doncaster. DN9 1LF
Sat Nav Postcode: DN9 1LF