Todber Manor Fishery
Sturminster Newton, Dorset
Set in the tranquil Dorset Countryside, Todber Fisheries offers a fantastic selection of specimen and general course fishing. With a total of 7 lakes there is something for everyone, many believe this is one of the best fisheries in Dorset. If you are into your specimen angling, there are 3 lakes here that will tickle your fancy - especially if you are targeting catfish!
- Big Hayes Specimen Lake - An 8.5 acre lake with a large head of carp in the 10lb to 34lb range
- Little Hayes Specimen Lake - another lake with a good number of carp that go to 30lb
- Paddock Specimen Lake - if you are after a catfish then this is the lake for you - they go to 80lb! There are plenty of carp in here too
- Wadmill Lake - a great mixed coarse lake - with the chance of catching a 30+ carp!
- Park Lake - a canal style lake which is well suited to match tactics
- Whitepost Lakes - a perfect lake for young anglers or one of those days where you need a confidence booster. The lake is fin deep in fish!
Main Species at Todber Manor Fishery
Find out more information
Telephone: 01258 820384
Address: Todber, Sturminster Newton, Dorset. DT10 1JB
Sat Nav Postcode: DT10 1JB