Lodge Farm Fisheries
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Lodge Farm Fisheries is located in the Scrooby, on the Doncaster/Nottinghamshire border. The fishery has a choice of 5 lakes, which are all packed full of fish. The original Top Pond gravel pit is a very well established and mature water, the other lakes have been added between 2002 and 2005.
Top Pond - an old gravel pit which is around 2.5 acres in size. On here there are 46 pegs, in the middle it goes down to around 16ft, so there is a lot of water to go at. The carp run into the 20s, and the tench reach just under double figures.
Lily - a lake around 1.5 acres in size with 31 pegs. The water shallows up in the middle to around 4ft, but in the deepest areas you shou;d have around 9ft to play with. The lake is stocked with a lot of carp, so they are likely to be the strategy for any match winning sessions.
Long Island - another lake which is similar to Lilly. There is a central island in the middile og the 1.6 acre lake.
Field - the 38 peg lake was added to the venue in 2005, the 1.7 acre lake holds the match record. It is stocked with a range of species, the carp go to around 15lbs.
Signal - another recent addition, the lake is similar to the Field Lake.
The match record for the venue is over 300lbs - so that should give you an idea of what kind of venue this is. Onsite, there is a cafe which serves a range of hot and cold food.
Main Species at Lodge Farm Fisheries
Rules and Bans
- All nets to be dipped on site
- Barbless hooks only; maximum size 12
- No keepnets
- No elasticated hook length method feeders or fixed feeders
- No braided line
- 1kg groundbait or pellets (1/2kg groundbait 1/2kg pellets)
- All loose feed pellets to be purchased on site
- Groundbait applied by cup or feeder
- No nuts, boilies, bloodworm, joker or meat (luncheon meat is allowed)
- No Floating Baits
- No fish to be handled in rags
- All fish to be landed and returned to the water by landing net
- All fish to be returned to the water they were taken from
- All litter/rubbish to be taken away from the site
- No tins on the pegs
- No music
- No dogs
Find out more information
Telephone: 07815 030694
Address: Scrooby Top, Doncaster, South Yorkshire. DN10 6AX
Sat Nav Postcode: DN10 6AX